Monday, March 01, 2010

Super Olympics: Black Racer

Super Olympics: Black Racer
~~ click on the image for larger view ~~

Thanks to Jack Kirby's fantastic imagination, I am closing* this edition of Super (Winter) Olypics (while the closing ceremonies is still fresh in our minds) with a character that uses the ski gears for real in his adventures: the Black Racer!

Cheers,
Francesco

* maybe I will sneak in a couple of more superheroes this week, not sure yet ;)


Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how much faster Olympians could be if they knew the Black Racer was chasing them...I mean I've only seen Flashes outrun the guy.

Francesco Francavilla said...

There is no contest, Clint: Black racer for the win! :D
I wonder which Country hymn would be playing while giving him the gold medal ;)

Cheers,
Francesco