Wednesday, December 01, 2010

"FROGS"

FROGS
(click on the above image for the poster view)

This is my contribution to the "Monsters & Dames" Charity Artbook 2011 the fine folks put out every year for ECCC.
This year show (2010 edition) was too fun and I loved Seattle and all it's people so I am very happy that I will be attending the EMERALD CITY COMIC CON as a guest again in 2011 - really looking forward to it :)

In other news, Detective Comics #871 (the issue where I started the Commissioner Gordon co-feature) has officially sold out and it's going back to print! YAY!
Thank you everyone for the support and for the love you have shown for this book, I really appreciate it :)

Cheers,
Francesco

CyGirl & Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.

4 comments:

Josh said...

I like it. Has a bit of a mignola vibe. Its a bit different for you.

Chris Schweizer said...

The feet on those guys are amazing! It's a rarity that a monster drawing is genuinely scary (at least to me), and I think this nails it.

Frangipan said...

This is fabulous, I love the quality of it. The colours are so rich.

periyannan said...


Nice...Excellent blog and useful to others

evs full form
raw agent full form
full form of tbh in instagram
dbs bank full form
https full form
tft full form
pco full form
kra full form in hr
tbh full form in instagram story
epc full form