Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ARCHIE Meets KISS pt.1 (#627 Var Cover)

Archie Meets KISS #627 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hey guys,

the first issue of ARCHIE Meets KISS quadrilogy is in store tomorrow, and that means you can also pick up the first of the 4 variant covers I did for it, the one you can see here above :D
I already mentioned this, but let me repeat it: I had TONS of fun working on these covers, and I hope it shows in the art :)

Here's the solicits for ARCHIE #627:

“Archie Meets KISS Part 1: Riverdale Rock City.” The biggest band in rock history invades Riverdale! When the Archies find their town overrun by monsters because of a spell gone wrong, can the KISS gang save the day? Find out in part one of this four-part epic featuring KISS!

Script: Alex Segura
Art: Dan Parent
Cover by Dan Parent
Variant cover by Francesco Francavilla
32-page, full color comic, $2.99


Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla