Sunday, November 20, 2011

DEXTER 6.01 - "Those Kinds of Things"

DEXTER 6.01 - Those Kinds of Things
(click on the above image for the larger poster view)

Hey guys,

As you may know, huge fan of Showtime's coolest serial killers killer DEXTER here, so when I finally started to watch the new episodes of season 6 (which I carefully DVRed in the past few weeks), I decided to do minimalist posters for each episode, just like I did with Doctor Who.

SO here's the first one, titled "Those Kinds of Things", and expect to see these more often since we are already 8 episodes into this season.
As usual my posters are SPOILER FREE but, of course, if you have seen the episode you might enjoy them more :)

Cheers,
Francesco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Francesco -

I'm a huge fan of your work and was trying to contact you about a commission. However, your other site says "info@francescofrancavilla.com" is the email to contact you with. But each time I've tried it, I get an error message.

Is this the right email account, or is there another?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!